[AccessD] Class costs & benefits

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed Feb 25 10:07:07 CST 2009

"In fact I will promise to not respond to any message unless the author
specifically asks me to for
some reason." jc

...oh come on! ...I'm not begging you to respond to any message ...I hope
that you will but that's your choice
...you're being a PITA about this, eh ...you rant, we rant ...that's what
makes AccessD better than any other list.

...as for classes, I'm still learning but not yet committed ...in some
simple cases so far I've seen advantages in code
encapsulation but nothing that I couldn't achieve otherwise ...but classes
let me create and raise events outside the cbf ...that certainly has
benefits
...beyond that unique trait I'm not yet sold on the "classes everywhere"
model you espouse ...still waiting for that magic bullet in your discourse
:)

William