[AccessD] Using Lateral Thinking To solve problems - This time it is DB Properties

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:15:47 CST 2009

Yeah but, yeah but.....who started the TAGs thread.  It is all about lateral
thinking.

Some more on the way in about 30 minutes.  No, not using threads, using DB
Properties instead....wait for it...wait...

Max
Laugh more than cry.  Smile more than frown.  Be generous in  spirit.  And
always stand your round in the pub!

 > Yeah, but I post the most controversial coding <G>

ROTFL!!!

Uhhh... judging by the responses Drew and I took that prize.

;-)

Max Wanadoo wrote:
> Yeah, but I post the most controversial coding <G>
>

> Max
> Laugh more than cry.  Smile more than frown.  Be generous in  spirit.  And
> always stand your round in the pub!

Proprietary