[AccessD] Using Lateral Thinking To solve problems - This time it is DB Properties

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Feb 25 10:54:40 CST 2009

Hi Max

Love that lateral thing. Now you are at it, can't you find a method to swap property Filled of my beer bottles from False to True? At best by some batch routine taking a six-pack (I'm lazy and have to perform vertical thinking as horizontal makes me fall asleep)?

/gustav

PS: Thanks for the code. Didn't know about that limit on the count of properties - I always thought that these were saved in some kind of hidden table with no other limits than other tables.

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 25-02-2009 17:41 >>>
Using Lateral Thinking To solve problems - This time it is DB Properties