[AccessD] Access Data Page - Change heading text on the fly

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Thu Feb 26 19:13:25 CST 2009

Hi team

I have approx 10 Data Access Pages DAP (The Web pages that Access lets you
'play' with) - All identical - Just pointing to different SQL SVR Db's

I have worked out how to change the syntax to open one of these and then pass
the relevant Connection string to the relevant dB so I can just have 1 to
maintain - WooHoo

No all I need to do is change the text in the heading label

On the DAP in design view, the item is referred to in the property sheet as Id
and I have called it label0 and I have given it an innertext of "MyHeading"

Anyone know how to change this text on the fly?

Many thanks in adavance

Darren