[AccessD] Automate Excel macro with parameters

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Feb 28 06:31:05 CST 2009

Gustav

Unfortunately i do not have ongoing Excel development, so I do things as the need comes up over the
years.  In this case I was trying to set named ranges in the template, then later (at run time) to
find the named ranges in code.  That was what failed.  The named ranges were there, you could see
that they existed in the tools inside of Access, but when I would say to put something into the
range it wouldn't go.

As it happened I just had to get something out, and being well capable of doing it the crude way
using code, I did that.

I am absolutely certain that using the named range is the right way, and I will be revisiting my code.