[AccessD] Automate Excel macro with parameters

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Feb 28 09:03:21 CST 2009

Hi John

Now, I don't quite know what you are trying to do, but it sounds as what you were dealing with in Jan. 2006 ...
Please look up the threads:

  "Syntax for seeing named range in excel"

for the dates 19, 20, and 21
and indeed:

  "Setting data into and getting data from Named Range"

for the date 23 and 24 ...

<quote by John Colby>
I have it WORKING!!!
Yea!!!
What a learning experience this has been.
</quote by John Colby>

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 28-02-2009 14:17 >>>
 >The named ranges were there, you could see that they existed in the tools inside of Access,

Uhh... inside of EXCEL...