[AccessD] Make Multiple Selections on a Form and CreateaRecordfor Each

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Feb 28 09:25:54 CST 2009

Thanks John.  I'll start working my way through the code to make and
delete the records.  We'll see how I do.

I agree, you are a "class" guy - in both senses.

And, yes, I know, tabbing and spacing are fast - but that requires
knowing and loving the keyboard, and clearly the man I am dealing with
does not.

Tina