[AccessD] Here we go again

Bruce bbruen at unwired.com.au
Mon Jan 5 06:50:08 CST 2009

On Monday 05 January 2009 16:04:41 Karen Rosenstiel wrote:
> Oh shut up!

Nup.      Nup.   !!!        Nup! !!!

Dateline Sydney: Jan 5 2009.  Max 39C (work it out). It's 23:44 and it's
cooled (haha) down to  supposedly 22, but the 85% humidity takes care of
that.

Stuck on the Newcastle-Sydney (that's AUS - work it out) freeway at 2:30pm
this arvo, trying to get my cousin 93km (work it out) back to the airport for
his flight back from Sydney to Adelaide.  FWY closed due to earlier collision
(and hey I mean we got these new fangled 4 lane freeway dudes now)  :-)

Snow. SNOW! Gimme snow ... now!!!

Tomorrow, predicted between 36C and 41C (oh, I cant work that out, why can't
youse guys get with the times?)

... but at least there aint no bushfires .... .... .... yet ...  ... ... ??

I guess ya gotta take what ya get.

bruce (Could we please have the next conference at Whistler. please)