[AccessD] Query Grid - Exact Match

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon Jan 5 11:11:11 CST 2009

Hey Mark
Not really looking for typos, I am designing a user query form that
basically allows them to create their own fairly sophisticated queries
on a data table, using english words instead of symbols etc. One of the
query options is CONTAINS which works fine, this was just an aside, the
data we are using is imported from another program, and there are no
standardization rules for data entry on that end,  Testing CONTAINS I
noticed that the same type of information was entered in, in a myriad of
ways (also different spellings of the same word). So I was just trying
to see if I could pull an exact match out of the mess, more for my own
curiosity really.