[AccessD] Query Grid - Exact Match

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon Jan 5 11:28:48 CST 2009

Hey Charlotte
Fairly simple to pull just TIME. I find the occurence and location of
time in the string and then get the characters that may proceed and may
follow it. If they are upper and lower case letters it gets punted. And
basically that is where is falls down.
This doesn't work as of yet.
Timeand Day
Timeto  go home
They would not get selected.  And that is where it gets messy. One easy
out would be to show exact matches and then a list of other possible
matches.

Anyway I may just delete my CONTAINS EXACT WORD ONLY query option.
Thanks