[AccessD] Query Grid - Exact Match

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon Jan 5 14:00:01 CST 2009

Hey Mark
I will try your code tomorrow and let you know what I find.
I am one of the West Coast whiners,  more snow last night.  Everyone  is
saying  "Snow - No More No More".  Been digging out the driveway again
and "Ah jeez"  wouldn't you know it, there goes the snow plow,  back out
to dig out the entrance to the driveway.
Let you know in the morning.

Thanks very much.