[AccessD] A2003:See if an EXE Is running

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 08:05:00 CST 2009

Darren,

Sometime in the last 12 months I ran across a sample mbd that had a number of misc functions...computer name,memory, drives,etc...and 1 was a list of things listed in the task manager...I'll look today...but so far have not found it.  I believe I found it through a link someone suggested on Accessd...just can't remember when.

I'll look today.

Thanks,

Mark