[AccessD] Copying Records

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Jan 10 08:30:39 CST 2009

Asger:

Thanks.  Don't know if I was clear about this but it's a whole batch of
records that need to be transferred, not just one. These records are the
templates for boilerplate actions in a legal matters tracking system which
the client is going to make into a commercial product.

So the task is to send out an update which will replace in the client's back
end, all of those records in one go. Since the client may have also added
their own records, the program must delete just the supplied templates and
replace them with the updates.

I needed to get it done yesterday so I wrote a chunk of code.  Didn't take
long.   If anyone's interested I can post the code.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com