[AccessD] MZTools -- older version?

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 08:03:47 CST 2009

Arthur,

  My e-mail directly to your g-mail account bounced:

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

  Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:58:00 -0500
  From: "Jim Dettman" <jimdettman at verizon.net>
  To: <fuller.artful at gmail.com>
  Subject: MZ Tools

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: fuller.artful at gmail.com
  Reason: SMTP transmission failure has occurred
  Diagnostic code: smtp;552-5.7.0 Our system detected an illegal attachment
on your message.  visit
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6590  to review our
attachment guidelines. 6si10989902yxg.33
  Remote system: dns;gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com
(TCP|206.46.252.44|33644|74.125.45.27|25) (mx.google.com ESMTP
6si10989902yxg.33)

  Do you have another account?  Send me a e-mail to jimdettman at earthlink.net
and I'll reply with the file.

Jim.