[AccessD] Image List Question

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Jan 15 00:43:17 CST 2009

...I use a modified version of Bryan Carbonell's treeview control for all my
switchboard forms ...it has an image list attached to the form and the
images are used in the treeview nodes ...works great.

...I'm trying to build a management form for the treeview table to greatly
simplify editing the switchboard's supporting tables ...in that form I want
to show a combo that has the imagelist's imageindex numbers as the bound
item and a pic of the associated icon ...I know it can be done because I've
seen it in a couple commercial access apps ...but damned if I can find a way
to access the image list myself except manually.

...any guru here know how to access the image list in code ...or at the very
least export its contents to a file or table?

William