[AccessD] Continuous form won't hold size

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:31:34 CST 2009

It's a tabular report -- only one line of controls for each record. There
are 91 records. When I open the form, it's very small -- the scrollbar's
there so I can thumb down to see the rest of the records, but kind of
defeats the purpose of a continuous form, don't you think?

I don't work with continuous forms very often, but I know if I create a
continuous columnar form, it shows multiple records, depending on -- as Max
instructed -- how large I create the form window.

Enlarging the form window with this tabular report doesn't seem to change a
thing -- still shrinks back to just enough room to display one record.

Susan H.