[AccessD] One more and I'm done

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:44:25 CST 2009

Is there a command that will effectively stop any code processing? I want to
stop code from returning control to a calling function -- probably not the
norm, but in this case, Okay.

I'm opening a report from a form. If the form has no data, the No Data event
cancels the report and then returns control to the form, which then displays
an error message, which I'd like to avoid. I don't need control to return to
the form.

I know I can avoid this by checking the underlying data source and just not
calling the report, but that's just too much work.

Susan H.