[AccessD] Continuous form won't hold size

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Jan 20 16:44:08 CST 2009

Hi Susan,

I need to size a continuous form from time to time and this is how I do it.

First, it must have a recordsource to set the size while it's in design
view.

Next, make the form the approximate vertical size that you want it to be.

Then, while your mouse cursor is displayed as a double-headed arrow on the
lower boundary of the form, double-click the left mouse button.

Finally, push the save button on the form design toolbar.

The next time you open the form in form view, it should be a height to
exactly display a specific number of rows in your continuous form.  If you
want more or less rows, just redo these instructions.

I believe I discovered this by accident at some point.

Good Luck!
Dan