[AccessD] subform close

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed Jan 21 01:26:42 CST 2009

...closes host and sub :(

...naming the sub instead doesn't change what I see ...the acSaveAll works,
the form just doesn't disappear from the subform control

...if I change the mainform subform sourceobject from the host form, the
form is either replaced by the new sourceobject or the subform goes blank if
I set it to ""

...but that leaves me vulnerable to users closing an open subform from the
host form without a proper close

...trying to workout the semantics for setting the mainform subform
sourceobject from the subform ...this should be simple but I'm missing
something.

William