[AccessD] subform close

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 11:49:06 CST 2009

This will do what you require William.

[Forms]![MyMainFormName]![MyHostCotainerOnMainFormName].SourceObject = ""

Ie, on my system this translates into

[Forms]![MCM_Peoplemainform]![PeoplePopSub2].SourceObject = ""

I would normally have a series of buttons on the main form and when clicked
the sourceobject is changed to the name of the form I want to appear, but
setting it to "" works even when invoked from the sub form itself.

Max