[AccessD] Stored procedures from Access

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Jan 22 11:30:10 CST 2009

"they all seem to start with "you know how to do this and here are some
tricks" rather than "since you know nothing,
here is what you are doing and why"

...lol ...how many, many, many times, over a long span of years, have I
pushed your buttons for doing the very same thing to we poor AccessD
illiterates ...you know, you assume we know, but we don't know :)

William