[AccessD] BLAT

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jan 22 14:35:15 CST 2009

Jim,

You can always go through a service like no-ip which will do
mail forwarding for you.  It costs but it is an option.
Basically you then send on 3325 instead of 25, to a NoIP
smtp server and they forward it on.

I started using them because it allowed me to travel with my
notebook without having my email address broken.