[AccessD] BLAT

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Jan 22 14:50:55 CST 2009

Jim,

  The DLL version gives you more control over error handling as your not
shelling out like your are with the .EXE, but last time I checked, the .DLL
was behind feature wise over the .EXE.

  As for checking what is going on, use the verbose switch on the .EXE
command line and it will tell you everything it's doing.  Should be pretty
easy to spot the problem from there.

  And don't forget, because it is the command line, anything you have it
doing you can try manually yourself from a command line.

Jim.