[AccessD] BLAT

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Jan 22 17:06:51 CST 2009

You get back feedback by return codes with the DLL.

One 'gotcha' to watch out for if converting from the EXE to the DLL - the DLL
is sensitive to multiple spaces in it's parameters - you need exactly one space
between switches

Are you using a log file  ( -log switch) ? That will show you if you are having
timeouts or rejections from the ISP.

--
Stuart