[AccessD] subform close ...solved

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri Jan 23 01:22:21 CST 2009

...just a brief follow-up ...I've now tested all of the subform events after
setting the parent subform sourceobject to "" and they work as expected with
or without the docmd.close ...anything I put in the subform unload event ran
before the subform closed even when I set the sourceobject to another
subform.

...setting the subform sourceobject from the parent resulted in the same
behavior.

William