[AccessD] Combo Box RowCount

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Sat Jan 24 12:01:58 CST 2009

Arthur,

Off on a tangent here... You know how sometimes if you have a goodly number
of items in a combobox, scrolling down through them can be a bit spastic
because Access is loading them as you go down?  Well, as a little trick, you
can use code like this:
   Dim i As Integer
   i = Me.MyCombo.ListCount
... for example on the Enter event of the combobox, which forces all list
items to be loaded, and therefore avoids the staggered scrolling syndrome.

Regards
Steve