[AccessD] OT somewhat: Writing about tools and utilities

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 15:05:22 CST 2009

I'm writing an article on utilities and tools that IT professionals can't
live without. If interested, send me a list of the utilities/tools you use
most and include a list that you keep on your flash drive if you use one.
I'll include a short bio of you and your IT contributions, for a bit of pr.
If you're freelance or run an IT consultancy, this is a good way to get a
little free publicity.

I don't think this is terribly offtopic, but you might want to send your
list to me privately, just in case. ssharkins at gmail.com.

Thanks!
Susan H.