[AccessD] Stored Procedure return value

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jan 29 16:31:00 CST 2009

I am not on the OT list, and have no intention of ever being
there either, so don't take it personally.

I am booting all things from my email that don't provide a
certain level of usefulness.  The SQL list didn't make the
cut so to speak.

There were literally dozens of lists that I booted, not to
mention newsletters, advertisers and so forth.  If I get an
email now (other than junk mail), I read it, and if I am not
interested the first thing I do is I unsub from their email
manager, then I delete the email.

My life is sooooo much quieter now.  8-)