[AccessD] Onenote

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:37:07 CST 2009

I think that you are on the right track, Dian, and I also think that I went
off on the wrong track, possibly due to parallel thinking with JWC's
intuitive approach. Once that didn't work, I ventured into new turf and
instead created a new notebook for each project I was working on. This
proved much more profitable. I could simply open a "project notebook" and
presto, everything I recorded was there, and conveniently located under
tabls.

Then I could switch projects and everything worked nicely. It took me a
while to get the hang of this tool. But at the end of the day, I quite like
it. I especially like the ability to paste in things like Excel documents.

A.