[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Skill Zones

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Jul 1 10:17:17 CDT 2009

John,

How about if I added in 'Large Scale Data Transformation'?  From your
descriptions of what you do, that sounds reasonably concise.

You're right - if you can do everything in the two lower zones and a few
things in the Pro Zone, then that's where you're working!  I have to make a
confession - I've only written one class.  But - I only needed that one.

Dan