[AccessD] Starting Point in Access 2007

Dale Kalsow dkalsow at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 05:40:10 CDT 2009

Good Morning,

Does anyone have a database with a nice splash screen and/or menu system in access 2007 that they are willing to share.  Several years ago I did a lot of programming in the previous version of Access and when on to other projects.  Now I changed jobs and am again being asked to write Access applications.  It looks like M$ is encouraging a new look in 2007.  I could create them myself but I thought if someone was willing to share there was no reason to recreate it.

Thanks!

Dale