[AccessD] Skill Zones

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jul 2 06:39:44 CDT 2009

Hi Max

> Susan, I replied to this, but I am still laughing...this is so funny....

That may be so, but your laughing may reach an absolute halt.
Calling those nice ladies "guys" ... I would seek shelter - very far away.

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 02-07-2009 00:44 >>>
No, but I may be slightly insensitive....wasn't before i joined this
forum...Hardened criminal now...LOL

You guys are just out of this world...love the craic...

Max