[AccessD] What not to code -- Was: Skill Zones

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:50:32 CDT 2009

Susan,

Your gray streak reminds me of a geekette version of Stacy London, on TLC's
"What not to wear" show.

Hey, how about doing a "What not to code" show? Hopeless nerds and noobs
would come on and display their routines and data models. You would laugh at
them and give them shiny new techniques for doing it better. You could also
give fashion remediation for their pathetic wardrobes.

All you'd need is a geek version of Clinton Kelly -- someone urbane,
sophisticated, possessing a keen aesthetic perception, fashion sense, and
cutting wit...

Say, Drew, do you look good in spandex?

-Ken