[AccessD] Hide Duplicates Not Working

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 18:19:01 CDT 2009

Have you repaired the database? Something's wrong. Now, as a long shot, you
might check the underlying query and make sure there first record doesn't
have a bunch of empty fields, but I don't think even that would do it. The
report shouldn't care if the first value in the report for that field is
blank, but maybe it's a bug. Just a guess.

Have you tried Hide Duplicates in other reports in the same database?

Susan H.