[AccessD] What not to code -- Was: Skill Zones

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:46:02 CDT 2009

>Charlotte Foust
>I think a gingerbread cottage with a very large oven is
>more my style!
OK Charlotte, YOU'RE the one who should be starring on 'What not to Code'.
Those noobs wouldn't stand a chance!
>Susan H.
>Yes, that sounds more like it. I really should be running
>a bed and breakfast in some little valley somewhere. :)

You are more a geeky version of Paula Deen ... "Hi y'all! I'm Susan H. Today
on 'Home Coding', we're going to bake a red velvet cake, and normalize a
flat table to second normal form. And we're going to put a
marshmallow-stuffed donut on that table."
-Ken