[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Skill Zones

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jul 3 21:50:37 CDT 2009

The class assigns values to form properties.  It can iterate through the properties looking for
properties named the same as the open args passed in.  That is trivial.  Causing it to do the same
for controls would open up a ton of issues since there may be more than one control with the same
property, which control do you mean in that case?

And yes, you can pass in none or hundreds of openargs.  The form's code can then use the openargs to
manipulate the controls, but the class does not do so directly.