[AccessD] Calculate Quartile

philippe pons phpons at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 09:11:00 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I spend several days trying  to calculate quartile in access.
I don't want to use the quartile function from excel.

I currently try using a formula I found from dev ashish site.

Works well with English regional settings, but failed with my French
regional settings: we have the bad habit
of using a coma as decimal separator!, and this makes the function end up in
error.

I found there is a QUARTILE function from the MS Office Web Components
function Library (MSOWCFLib)

It's syntax is: Function QUARTILE(array As IXRangeEnum, quart As Double)

I don't know how to pass a parameter of the IXRangeEnum type to this
function.
google was not my friend in this situation!

Any idea to do that?

Any better idea?

TIA,

Philippe