[AccessD] OT - United Breaks Guitars

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:40:16 CDT 2009

About that long.

OK, END IT NOW PLEASE. Andy asked everyone to stop with the OT threads
nicely yesterday before this was posted.

We would LOVE to have this type of conversation over on the OT list.
Traffic is WAY DOWN over there lately too.  As the name implies, there
are NO OFF TOPICS there. And we do get a fair number of Access threads
going there too. The OT group is a family of sorts and I think most of
us consider the group to be some of our best friends even though most
of us have never met face to face. Not that we don't have arguments,
because we certainly do. Give it a try! Sign up here.

Gary Kjos
Moderator AccessD