[AccessD] TransferText wierdness

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jul 16 18:37:23 CDT 2009

Nope, never had to handle any of those.

I have been doing bank transfer stuff for many years and never see it there.  Lots of mainframe
exports, insurance stuff etc.  Names, addresses, financial data, medical data and so forth.

I guess I would ask for what works for the data I get, and the data I get NEVER has pipes.  If it
ever does I'll ask for something else.