[AccessD] Audit Trails

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Jul 19 08:52:32 CDT 2009

Hi Max

Exactly my point: 1.3 TB ~1000 * 1.3 GB databases (and how many GB sized dbs do you hold?).
Equals £0.11 or less than a US quarter or €0.15 euro cents per database. Hardly a topic for discussion.

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 19-07-2009 09:33 >>>
When you consider that last week I bought 1.5Tb HD for £110 sterling from PC
World. Plugs straight into my usb port and comes up as 1.3Tb formatted.

I can make copies to my hearts content and never run out of space.

Max