[AccessD] Default Form and Report

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:10:44 CDT 2009

In all my years of Access development, I have never touched these items
(which are located on the Options page). I have no idea how to use them, and
also no idea whether they are app-specific or system-wide. How does one use
them? Do I create a form/report with the desired header and footer and
perhaps also command buttons (on the form), and then give it a name such as
"Normal_frm" and "Normal_rpt" and then everything I've done to them gets
copied to any new form or report I create?

If so, that would be a very nice time-saving feature.

Thanks,
Arthur