[AccessD] Surrogate keys suck

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 01:45:37 CDT 2009

I know what you're saying, and I agree.  However, reaction time is reaction
time, regardless of the stimulus and SLOW is SLOW

If you are slow with the sheep, perhaps you had better give a bit more space
when driving, etc.

In the pub we had a machine where for a coin you could test your reactions -
it is amazing how much slower you were the more brew went down your neck...

Max