[AccessD] Simple web project

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:31:20 CDT 2009

John,

Have you considered using your existing DNN installation?  I've set up few
sub-webs with the help of DNN.  I simply purchased the domain names and DNN
handles the re-routing to subdirectories in the DNN tree.

For example, TheTownCrank.com, NeenahPolitics.com, TheGodfatherOfLaw.com,
and OTIReunion.com are all subwebs under my main swerbach.com domain.

That said, you can certainly add new tables to the SQL Server back-end that
DNN is using.  I do believe that you could write a DNN module or three to
handle this PTA stuff and all the DNN security would be built-in.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI