[AccessD] Surrogate keys suck

Karen Rosenstiel krosenstiel at comcast.net
Wed Jul 22 19:37:33 CDT 2009

Speaking as a long-time keeper of birds, especially parrots, they are
probably the most visually oriented and sensitive of all animals. I have
also seen wild birds fighting over territory and it is magnificent and
terrifying. I have more than once thought it's a really good thing for us
that birds are usually small -- if in our species development early on we
had to compete with really large parrots (5 or 6 feet tall), I don't know
that primates would have done so well.

They ARE dinosaurs, after all!

Regards,

Karen Rosenstiel