[AccessD] 203 vs. 2007

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Wed Jul 22 20:55:24 CDT 2009

Hi Rocky,

Probably not much help, but I have found a whole host of pissy little VBA errors with moving from legacy Access datbases (MDE's in this case) to Access 2007.  Most annoying.

Try unticking all the references and re-applying them - it may help.

good luck and post back if you get a solution.

regards
Darryl