[AccessD] 203 vs. 2007

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 21:28:46 CDT 2009

Just a shot in the dark - try moving the 'MS Office 12.0 Access Database
Engine Object Library' reference up until it's just below 'OLE Automation'.
That's where it is in my A2007 reference list. I think it's the library that
replaces DAO. I wonder if the 'Property' needs qualification, like
'DAO.Property'.  I'll try some experiments tomorrow on A2007.

Doug Steele