[AccessD] Simple web project

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jul 23 06:58:04 CDT 2009

Steve,

Could you help me do this?

Have you ever used the subdomain thing where you use DNN to set up a web page but it is just a
subdomain of your own domain?  Like Mary.ColbyConsulting.com or Family.ColbyConsulting.com.  If you
type in www.family.colbyconsulting.com DNN directs you to that subdomain page which can be an entire
web site just like your purchased domain names are.

I know this whole DNN subdomain thing is just built-in but I have never done it.