[AccessD] F'n 2007

Susan Jones susanj at sgmeet.com
Fri Jul 24 14:27:41 CDT 2009

Ctrl+F6 might be what you're needing??  Not very convenient but still
better than taking your hands off the keyboard completely.  You would
think it would be Ctrl+Tab like every other app ever created, but,
nope, it just sits there.  I struggled with how to move through the
document tabs for almost a year before I finally found that Ctrl+F6
does what I'd been trying to do.  Ended up creating a dummy db and
just clicking through different combinations until I found it.  Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!
Susan