[AccessD] F'n 2007

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jul 24 14:44:23 CDT 2009

If you hold down Ctl, tap F6, and release Ctl, you will toggle back to the previous window.  If you
hold down Ctl, tap F6, and tap it again, you will start to move through ALL open windows.

This behavior is at the least an Office behavior, IOW if you have 6 sheets open in an excel workbook
then Ctl-F6-F6-F6 will move you through two other spreadsheets from the current.

Same idea in Word.

Ctl-F6-release both will just take you back to the immediate previous window.

I am of course talking about windows INSIDE of the current Office Application.  Alt-Tab does a
similar thing but between open APPLICATIONS.