[AccessD] F'n 2007

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Fri Jul 24 17:54:04 CDT 2009

In Access ctl-F6 will toggle windows in the current file (not windows from
any other file).
In Excel tl-F6 will toggle windows in all open Excel-files (not windows from
any other application).
If you want to toggle different spreadsheets within the same Excel workbook
you should use Ctl-PgDn or Ctl-PgUp, not Ctl-F6.

Asger